THE BUILDING PROJECT
- Hiring the Civil Engineer Firm: George Boghossian & Associates (March 26, 2003);
- Meetings and consultations with Architect Michelle Ertzan ROEAs Architectural Design, throughout 2003 until now;
- Hiring Architect Charles Martin Feb 13, 2003; Contract of the services with Architect Charles Martin canceled (Jul 29, 2003);
- Hiring Architect Garo Minassian (Aug 7, 2003);
- Meetings with architects Garo Minassian and Michelle Ertzan Development of plans (plot-plan, church, parish hall).
Presenting plans to the Episcopate for revisions and approval.
- Hiring the company Visage One LLC, Technical Consultations, fund-raising strategy. (suggestions, connections, including soliciting of funds and donation of materials from large companies), development and investments, clarification of constructions rules from the Los Angeles city hall, purchasing conventional and alternative building materials: Agriboard; General Steel; Art & Cast Stone; Borrego Solar Systems; Solar Irrigation Pump Systems; Doors & Windows Manufacturers (soliciting donations), etc. Aug 27, 2003
- Business account with Reliable Graphics, printing and sending of plans and drawings, Sept 11, 2003.
- Hiring the structural engineering company: Reiss, Brown & Ekmekji Jan 14, 2004
- Hiring Mechanical Engineering company Enercom Systems for the Air Conditioning, Heating, Ventilation, Piping and Waste System plans Feb 3, 2004.
- Hiring the company RT Frankian from Burbank, California, for Soil and Geological Engineering, and for drafting a Geological Report for the Constructions Department of the City of Los Angeles - Feb 11, 2004.
- Contract negotiations with the company Western Pioneer Sales Co., consultants in commercial kitchens, and distributors of commercial kitchen equipment.
- Conducting interviews for Landscaping and irrigation specialists, Fire System specialists etc.
Back to the Building Project: « OrthodoxNet.org »